it’s nice to see you again in my tavern. Let me show you the rules so you can avoid to violate them.
Respecting those rules is vital for a productive series of discussions between members.
- In my tavern you must respect the netiquette
- You must not offend other members
- You must not troll, there are boards and discord channels for that
- If you don’t understand, keep the conversation productive by asking for better info, in a polite way
- Never contact mods in private, just write a post and they will come to help you.
- Never disclose sensitive information to other members: this is a tavern, people tend to talk a lot about gossips
- Learn and contribute: if you have a github repository you want to share, first ask mods in DM (this is the unique exception to rule #4)
- DON’T POST CHALLENGES outside this group, unless they already have a solution. This counts as cheating.
- Have fun
Thank you for your time, I wish you a pleasant accomodation